Dress in your Halloween-best and head to the Aquarium for a spooky after hours soiree. Enter to win a pair of tickets.
With goblin sharks, skeleton shrimp, bloodworms, vampire squid, and even ghost gear, the ocean can be a scary place sometimes. Explore the dark side of the ocean this Halloween After Hours event on Wednesday, October 31 at Vancouver Aquarium.
Under cover of night, get lost in the Aquarium’s galleries as you discover the intriguing nocturnal habits of more than 50,000 aquatic creatures. Come toe to webbed foot with an African penguin – arguably the best dressed in the animal kingdom – during the Penguin Walk. Then strut your stuff to the After Hours costume contest where masters of disguise compete for best costume, best group costume, and best aquatic-themed costume. (Keep your outfit ocean-friendly — please omit beads, glitter, and sequins.) The Adult Puppet Show, featuring a cast of naughty characters, is sure to make you cackle.
Grab a drink and a snack and don’t miss these other krill-er programs and activities:
· Find out what goes chomp in the dark during the Secret Lives of Sharks program
· Slither on by the Meet a Snake program and learn about these fassscinating creatures
· Catch a screening of the exhilarating Shark: A 4-D Experience
· Roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with marine invertebrates like blood stars, spiny sea urchins, and more in our Wet Lab…if you dare.
After Hours goes down October 31st (6-10pm) at the Vancouver Aquarium. Tickets are $27 for members and $35 for non-members. Want to take your best bud for some some good ol’ fashioned creepy good fun? Enter to win a pair of tickets!
Here Is How To Enter. Do All Three, And You Get Three Entries!
- Follow @LikeVancouver on Twitter and tweet the following: Win a pair of tix to #AfterHoursVA at @vanaqua https://bit.ly/2Acq5VK Follow @LikeVancouver & RT to enter
- Follow @LikeVancouver on Instagram, like and tag a friend on our After Hours post
- Like Like Vancouver on Facebook then comment and tag a friend on our After Hours post