Enter to win tickets for two to the Le Dîner en Blanc Vancouver media lounge for a reception-style VIP experience. The lucky winners can mingle amongst the diners while enjoying Mark Anthony Wines, along with light refreshments by Hawksworth.
It has been seven spins around the sun since the fine folks at Social Concierge put together the first Paris-inspired Le Dîner en Blanc Vancouver experience. Each year, a new secret dining destination is released the day of, to eager ticket holders, with promise of great food and drink, an opportunity to connect with friends and loved ones over a meal, and indulge in a legendary Instagram photo frenzy.
If you don’t already have ticket, a visit to the Le Dîner en Blanc website will show a sold-out situation. The good news is, for the first time, a phase three waitlist has been introduced, which will result in a final release of tickets. Head over to the website and register now, and while you are at it, enter to win tickets for two.
Enter To Win Tickets:
- Follow @LikeVancouver on Twitter and tweet the following: Win tickets to Le Dîner en Blanc media lounge reception-style VIP experience . Follow @LikeVancouver & RT to enter https://bit.ly/2MgT5mU (1 entry)
- Follow @LikeVancouver on Instagram, then like and tag a friend on our Le Dîner en Blanc Ticket Giveaway post (1 entry)
- Like us on Facebook, then comment and tag a friend on our Le Dîner en Blanc Ticket Giveaway post. (1 entry)
You’ve got until midnight on August 19th to win.
This year is momentous for the fact that the original Parisienne Le Dîner en Blanc kicked off thirty years ago. To celebrate the anniversary, Concord Pacific, a key partner in the Vancouver Le Dîner en Blanc, has put together an epic prize of a trip for two to Paris. Enter here.
Concord 3-star Michelin Dîner Getaway to Paris:
One lucky winner and a guest are set to experience a truly epic culinary trip to Paris. Package includes:
• Roundtrip airfare for two to Paris
• 4-night stay at the Sofitel Paris Le Faubourg
• Tasting menu dinner for two at 3-star Michelin restaurant, Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée
• $1,000 spending money
We will see you there!
Photo credit: Jonathan Evans Photography